ZW3D for Manufacturing
Intelligent 2-Axis Milling
Hole & 2-Axis Tactics can help generate manufacturable toolpaths automatically, reducing programming time by 70%.
Productive 3-Axis Milling
• More than 40 different machining processes are available to aid effective machining, allowing you to handle a wide range of industrial tasks with ease.
• Desired toolpaths, including undercut toolpaths, can be simply created on Nurbs or STL geometry.
Advanced 4-Axis and 5-Axis Milling
• 5-axis milling is able to function with STL files and provides a complete solution for indexing and 4 to 5-axis machining.
• Swarf, Drive Curve, Drive Surface, Flow Cut, Side Cut, and Point Control are all available to increase machining capabilities for a spectrum of uses.
Reliable Verification and Simulation
A variety of verification and simulation techniques are provided to guarantee that machining is possible, dependable, and safe.
• Solid Verify could be used to mimic and analyse the actual machining process, resulting in reliable and efficient machining.
• Collisions and gouges between tools and stocks, tables, clamps, and other objects can be detected using analysis functions.
• Calculation of the minimal tool with accuracy.
Easy-to-Customize Post Processor
ZW3D Post offers advanced post-processing capabilities to convert cutter location data (APT-CL) into machine-specific codes (GM codes) required by CNC machines. All classes of 3 to 5-axis milling machines are supported.
Need help with ZW3D for Manufacturing?
DTS is the authorized partner of ZWSOFT in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.
Case Studies of ZW3D for Manufacturing
- Alfatech Technical Design Our Customers' Voices
- Guhring Our Customers' Voices