Tecnomatix Plant Simulation
Technomatix Plant Simulation | Digital Factory
Tecnomatix Plant Simulation is a Discrete Event Simulation tool, used for simulation studies and experiments of material flow, operations, staffing and logistics in any type of production. Plant Simulation is successfully used and applicable in nearly all industries over the world.
Major Topics addressed by Plant Simulation are:
- Material Flow and Throughput validation
- Test of production control and layout alternatives
- Optimization of material handling and logistics
- Show production KPI: utilization, performance
- Dimensioning of capacities: machines, buffer, AGV
- Energy consumption and spike
Production Optimization – in a Digital Factory
Typical questions where simulation helps to find a good result…
- Where are the bottlenecks?
- Can I produce more with less?
- How can I evaluate new control strategies without disrupting production?
- Is the "gut feeling" of my planners optimal?
- How can I be more responsive to changing customer demands?
- Can I handle more products and variants?
- Do I really need that much space / inventory / equipment?
- What is the optimal batch size?
- What are the process interdepencies?
What's make a Digital Factory?
- Evaluate & Optimize with the Digital Twin
- Get KPI values and throughput numbers
- Show statistics and many more parameter….
- Shop floor layout, machines, conveyors, buffers,…
- Processing times, availability => real world processes
- Material: storage, commissioning, transportation, logistics
- Shift systems / staffing
- Production orders / sequences, schedules
- Plant control
- Energy consumption and control
Positioning of Siemens Tecnomatix Plant Simulation
Plant Simulation is a discrete event simulation tool for Simulation, Analysis, Visualization and Optimization of Production and Logistics
Plant Simulation is the recognized market leader in Germany and in the Automotive industry
Largest Discrete Event Simulation (DES) User Conference Worldwide
Plant Simulation Evaluation and Analysis:
Sankey, Gantt, BNA, Online Charts, Plotter, Statistic Wizard
point clouds and laser scans, camera flights, shadow and edge
Need help with Tecnomatix Plant Simulation?
DTS is the authorized partner of Siemens in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.