Siemens NX CAM
From NX CAM to CNC Machine Tool Controller
Siemens provides a comprehensive set of applications and equipment built into a complete part manufacturing solution that enables companies to:
• Increase manufacturing planning & NC programming efficiency •
• Reduce machining time & errors •
• Produce better quality parts •
• Take full advantage of manufacturing resources •
Deliver significant benefits through digitalization, including :
- Create a new class of products using new, innovative technology such as 3D printing.
- To connect people and equipment.
- Able to optimize the manufacturing operation with a digital twin of your part, resources, and the entire process.
To deliver the high-quality parts by combining the virtual and physical worlds of production.
Transform your manufacturing operation to become more competitive, efficient and profitable
Why choose NX CAM
• Top vendor with 18% market share •
• 70,000+ installed seats worldwide •
• Outstanding product reputation •
• Wide range of machining capability •
• Global presence •
Program Any Job
Advanced Programming Capability
- With NX, you don’t need multiple, specialized software systems focusing on various applications.
- NX CAM gave you the flexibility on completing the most demanding jobs.
- Drive the latest machine tools efficiently to produce high-quality parts.
On a 3D model, NX CAM can recognize a wide range of machining features. This technology automatically picks and create the machining operations. Prior to final performance, the framework allows for tool path and tool change optimization. Programming time can be decreased by up to 90% when using feature-based machining.
Post-Processing and Simulation
NX CAM includes a built-in postprocessor and simulation, allowing for faster setup and error-free output on the shop floor.
You can increase productivity by leveraging the latest user interaction techniques and predefined programming environment.
The NC programmer can use NX's advanced CAD software for everything from designing new parts to making setup drawings directly from 3D model data.
Along with CAM, NX provides special applications for manufacturing, such as tool design and inspection programming modules.
Siemens also offers a full component manufacturing solution to meet the requirements.
What's new in NX CAM 11.0.1
Machining tubes and ports
Need help with Siemens NX CAM?
DTS is the authorized partner of Siemens in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.