NX Convergent Modeling
Convergent modeling is a modeling system that lets you use both features and facet geometry directly with imported modeling data, without requiring you to convert any of the modeling data. Using convergent models, you can use different types of modeling data from multiple sources to accelerate your concept-to-production and reverse engineering workflows.
- Essentials for NX Designers course
- Edit Facet data using command modelling tool
- Edit existing feature parameter on convergent body part
- Perform clean up on facet data
- Define facet region on primitive face
Who should attend
Designers and engineers who will work on facet/scan data
Please do look out for other training courses or you may drop us an email [email protected] or contact us [Singapore office] +65-66357748 or [Malaysia office] +603-78802166
*The fees applicable for your chosen course of study.
- 30th March 2023, 09:00 am - 06:00 pm