Handheld 3D Laser Scanner
Maximize your scanning efficiency
The new FreeScan series is the ultra-portable handheld 3D laser scanner. It features flexible and convenient scanning mode, and the 3D industry scanner’s high accuracy and stability. The FreeScan series is applicable for a wide range of operating environments and a variety of measured objects. It can maximize the scanning efficiency to achieve excellent results.
Light body, Easy operation
- Ultra-portable laser handheld 3D measurement system with only 0.95kg
- Accuracy up to 0.03mm, and following the German VDI/VDE 2634 standard
- Almost unlimited 3D scanning, adaptable to measurement tasks in indoor, outdoor and other complex environments.
- High speed scanning, good stability and easy operation
Watch This Free Video Demonstration
FreeScan X5 / X7 Specifications
|Model||FreeScan X5||FreeScan X7|
|Slngle Shot Accuracy||0.035 mm||0.03 mm|
|Volume Precision||0.02 mm+0.08 mm/m||0.02 mm+0.06 mm/m|
(Combined with DigiMetric)
|0.020 mm+0.025 mm/m|
|Resolution||0.1 mm||0.05 mm|
|Scan Speed||350, 000 points/s||480, 000 points/s|
|Single Scan Range||280×250mm||300x275mm|
|Scan Range||100-8000 mm|
|Supporting Program for
|Light Source||10 line laser ray||14 line laser ray|
|Laser Category||Class II ( eye safe )|
|Output Date Format||Stl, obj, fbx, ma, asc, ply, dae, etc ., and compatible with the mainstream 3D software|
|OS System Support||win10 64bit|
|Operation Temperature||-10-4 0″C|
|Transmission Mode||USB 3.0|
|Dimension||130 x 90 x 310 mm|
Need help with FreeScan X5/X7?
DTS is the authorized partner of Shining 3D in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.
Case Studies of FreeScan X5/X7
- Shining 3D scanner and Siemens NX 12 case study Actual Industrial Case Study