EP-M450 Metal 3D Printer
Large Size | High Speed | Reliable Production
Metal Additive Manufacturing System
Introduction of EP-M450 Metal 3D Printer
- It is one of the successfulline of MPBF™ 3D printers with a building chamber size of 455*455*500mm3
- A very powerful tool for large scale production for customer to access different metal powders such as titanium, aluminum, nickel alloys and stainless steel, etc.
- With its great performance and accuracy, it can produce large parts.
With a building chamber size of 455*455*500 mm3
This is a metal printer that is capable of producing vast quantities of high-quality big metallic pieces on an industrial scale without the use of any tools.
With one-click printing and optional single/dual 500 watt fibre lasers, EP-M450 takes digital additive manufacturing one step further in the field of large-scale industrial applications.
Bi-directional powder re-coating is available, as well as a high component building speed of up to 55cm3/h. The filter's coarse and fine blow-back filtration mechanism ensures a filter lifetime of more than 1000 hours.
Large-scale manufacturers will benefit from this technology since they may choose their print techniques with various metal powders such as stainless steel, titanium, aluminium, and nickel alloys, lowering the overall cost of ownership.
EP-M450 ensures its owners stay one step ahead in their field of activity due to its high efficiency, quality production, and dependability, as well as ease of operation and integration of additive manufacturing into the broader manufacturing ecosystem.
Metal Additive Manufacturing System
- Printed Parts Density > 99.9%, deviation in parts’ mechanical properties < 5%.
- The optimized gas flow design ensures efficient removal of smoke and splashes as well as achievement of uniform and consistent full size printing.
- Dynamic software with ability to divide the model into different sections like upper and lower surfaces, core areas and small areas etc. Different process parameters can be applied individually to these parts of high printed part quality.
- Repeatable positional accuracy along Z-axis of building direction ≤±5 µ m.
- Overlapping deviation with dual laser printing ≤±0.1mm.
- Overall mechanical properties of the printed part remains same when compared to printing results with the single laser machine.
- Build chamber size (X*Y*Z) : 455*455*500 mm³, build chamber volume > 100L.
- Printing with increased layer thickness can be realized, increasing the production capacity.
- With in-house developed processing software (EP-Hatch), optimized scanning strategies can be achieved yielding reduced print duration.
- Optional dual laser system with 2*500W fiber lasers increases printing efficiency by 70%.
- Maximum building rate of 55cm ³/h. Bi-directional powder re-coating method leads to reduced re-coating time.
- Excellent core optic components from world-class supplier and mature process control parameter algorithm provides highest part quality.
- High quality uniform part printing due to excellent control over building environment and components.
- Tightly sealed build chamber maintains oxygen concentration <100 ppm and a stable pressure during printing.
- Sustained monitoring of powder left in feeder and ability to add powder without stopping the machine ensures uninterrupted part printing.
- Double protection of chamber door is attained due to dual gas releasing ports on top of printing chamber.
Blow back enabled coarse and fine filtration system ensures prolonged lifetime of filter over 1000 hours.
Highly user-friendly software interface and one-click printing technology makes printing super simplified.
Comparability with different types of recoater blades such as ceramic, PU, alloy steel etc.
Reduced gas consumption during printing ≤6 L / min helps reducing operation cost.
Traceable print records after every print and real-time display of readings for various sensors.
- Open parameters for editing laser power, scan speed, scan direction, up and down facing surfaces etc.
- Open system ensures freedom to choose among wide range of metal powders available in market.
- Process software can be integrated with Siemens NX software to realize effective planning of design, simulation and printing path planning, within one software and highly improving the production efficiency.
- Process software supports SLC and CLI formats.
Need help with EP-M450 Metal 3D Printer?
DTS is the authorized partner of Shining 3D in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.