EP-M300 Metal 3D Printer
High Productivity Metal AM Machine Metal Powder Bed Fusion
Introduction of EP-M350 Metal 3D Printer
It is one of the successful line of MPBF™ metal AM solutions with a building chamber size of 305*305*450mm3
- A fantastic metal printer that allows industrial-scale manufacturing of dependable and high-quality massive metallic parts without the use of any tools.
Optimized Mechanical Design
- Big building chamber, single and dual laser options.
- User friendly, dual filter systems, and high security.
- Several types of high-performance recoating blades are available.
- Open parameters for editing laser power, scan speed, scan direction, up and down facing surfaces etc.
- The open system allows you to choose from a large variety of metal powders on the market.
- Various material parameter packages available.
- Process software supports SLC and CLI formats.
- High density and less deviation of the printed parts.
- The optimised gas flow design allows effective smoke and splatter removal as well as full-size printing.
- Dynamic software that can divide the model into areas such as upper and lower surfaces, core areas and small areas, and so on.
- The highest part quality is achieved by using high-quality core optic components from world-class manufacturers and a well-developed process control parameter algorithm.
- High quality uniform part printing due to excellent control over building environment and components.
- Tightly sealed build chamber maintains oxygen concentration < 100 ppm and a stable pressure during printing.
- Sustained monitoring of powder left in feeder and ability to add powder without stopping the machine ensures uninterrupted part printing.
- Build character chamber size (XxYxZ) is up to 305 x 305 x 450mm3
- To boost production capacity, printing with thicker layers is possible.
- Optimized scanning tactics can be performed with in-house developed processing software ( EP-Hatch ), resulting in shorter print times.
Cost-Effective and Easy Operation
- Blowback enabled coarse and fine gas - filtration system with 1000 hours.
- Printing has made a lot easier with the help of a user-friendly software interface and one-click printing technology.
- Reduced gas consumption during printing ≤6L / min helps reducing operation cost.
Need help with EP-M300 Metal 3D Printer?
DTS is the authorized partner of Shining 3D in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.