EP-M150 Metal 3D Printer
High Compact & High Precision Metal Additive Manufacturing Equipment
Introduction of EP-M150 Metal 3D Printer
- An industrial metal 3D printer that uses advanced metal powder bed fusion (MPBF) technology. It is capable of easily and quickly converting CAD data into high-performance, complex structure metal parts.
- Ideal choice for medium sized parts and small batch of production.
- High laser beam quality
- Tiny laser spot
- High consistency and uniform laser beam quality from different positions in the building platform
- The density of printed parts can reach nearly 100%
- Volatility of mechanical properties < 5%
- In dual laser printing mode, precision deviation in alignment area ≤ 0.15mm
- The layer thickness can be up to 100 μ m
- With the latest upgraded technology combining dual-laser with large layer thickness mode, the productivity has been risen for 2.3 ~ 2.7 times.
- High consistency, different machines could use the same set of process parameters.
- Machine compatible with multiple materials, the same machine can print multiple materials without adjusting the optical path.
User Friendly Operation System
- Ergonomics overall design for users.
- With "one-click printing" function, each process is ready to run, click the "print" button on the screen to start printing.
- The replacement of filter element, residual material tank substrate and recoater can be completed within 2 minutes.
Affordable Operation Cost
- Air consumption during processing < 3L / min (0.3 MPa).
- Powder supply is accurate, stable and controllable, and high utilization rate of powder.
- The existing material parameter packages are provided for free.
- Safety design, anti-misoperation, anti-electric shock, fire prevention, anti-waste, anti pollution
- Real-time monitoring and traceable of working environment and gas source status, safe and reliable.
Need help with EP-M150 Metal 3D Printer?
DTS is the authorized partner of Shining 3D in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.