Small Sized Metal 3D Printer
With Selective Laser Melting (SLM) technology
Using Selective Laser Melting (SLM) technology, it selectively melts fine layers of metal powder directly from 3D file. EP-M100T, with a smaller build chamber, which is best for small parts printing, finds its wide use in dental, jewelry, medical market, etc. The system is also ideal for lab environment, where less accessory equipment and less powder are required. The open system provides limitless imagination for the lab experiment.
Precision and high property printing
- Visualized touch screen design of control console, offers user-friendly operation.
- Remote control and diagnosis via phone,
- Multiple precaution system, safety protects both human and machine
- Integrated design makes operation and maintenance convenient.
- High precise and high property printing quality
- Lean design to ensure low cost operation
- Wide application and diversity of printing material
EP-M100T Metal 3D Printer Specifications
|Material||Stainless steel, maraging steel, high temperature nickel base alloy, cobalt chromium alloy, high strength steel, copper alloy|
|Building Volume||120 × 120 × 80 mm|
|Layer Thickness||0.015-0.05 mm|
|Laser Power||100 w/200 w|
|Scanning System||High precision galvanometer|
|Scanning Speed||8 m/s|
|Control Software||Eplus 3D printing software|
|OS System Support||Windows 7|
|Air Supply||Ar / N2|
|Power Supply||380 v 2 kw|
|Output Data Format||STL or other convertible ﬁle|
|Dimension||940 × 1300 × 1980 mm ( L x W x H )|
|Machine Weight||500 kg|
|Work Temperature||15-30 °C|
Need help with EP-M100T Metal?
DTS is the authorized partner of Shining 3D in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.