EP-A800 Resin 3D Printer
Large Size Parts & Mass Production Solution Resin 3D Printer
Introduction of EP-A800 Resin 3D Printer
- Suitable for producing prototypes, rapid molds, precision casting prototypes, sole molds and dental orthodontic models.
- Build volume 800mm * 800mm *450mm
- The printing efficiency is doubled due to a dynamic adjustment of the printing route algorithm and the unique VarioBeam technology.
- The printing speed is 30% ~ 45% faster with dual-laser.
Patented Technology, Stable and Reliable, High Precision
- The patented VarioBeam technology has high positioning precision, ensures processing efficiency as well as surface quality.
- Automatic detection during printing, dynamic fine adjustment; Liquid-level Control Technology, adjustment precision is within ±0.01mm.
- Automatic detection and fine adjustment while printing.
- The machine hardware framework has been optimised and made more stable.
- A marble platform with a 00 level to improve motion accuracy and long-term stability.
Variety Materials Open System and Meet Diversified Application Requirements
- Offering material, related applications technology support for prototype part shell, structure testing, jigs and fixtures, investment casting, prototype rollover, medical models and guidance boards.
- Providing a variety of material printing parameter packages and allowing customers to fine-tune common parameter settings.
- Open material selection, compatible with main 355nm photosensitive resin in market.
User-friendly Software, Easy to Operate
- Optimized software identifies the model features and surface automatically.
- Provide customers with a choice of process parameter packages, such as dimension and power coefficient, for easy modifications.
- For better printing, process parameters can be dynamically specified.
- Calibrate the Laser Power with a single click. Before printing, the power will be detected and automatically adjusted.
- Easy-to-use software with one-click printing and real-time display of printing parameters.
Need help with EP-A800 Resin 3D Printer?
DTS is the authorized partner of Eplus3D in Singapore & Malaysia.
Speak to our representative!
With more than 15 years of experience in PLM solution, our consultants and engineers are equipped with great skills and knowledge and ready to help.